Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I've been tagged...and I guess this is what I am supposed to do!

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He ALWAYS thanks me for the meals I make
2. He is totally organized
3. He is my rock...spiritually, physically, and emotionally
4. He always kisses me before he goes anywhere

Four jobs I have had:
1. File girl for dad
2. Radiology billing assistant
3. Opthalmic Assistant (Eye doctors assistant)
4. Bookkeeper for dad (thanks dad, for all the jobs)

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Barbie Island Princess
2. Little Mermaid
3. Planet Heroes
4. Power Rangers

Four places I have lived:
1. Woodinville, WA
2. Logan, UT
3. Dallas, TX
4. good ol' Monroe, WA

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. American Idol
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Design Star

Four places I have been:
1. France...actually all countries in Western Europe
2. Antigua
3. Greece
4. Hawaii

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Darci
2. Facebook folks
3. Kraft Kitchen...Roo, me too!!
4. Stake Primary Presidency

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Banana Cream cheese cake at the Cheesecake Factory
2. Bread
3. Brecks smoked ribs and pork chops!
4. Anything cooked for me!

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Australia to dive the Great Barrier Reef
2. Caribbean Cruise, preferably 10-day
3. Disneyland with my kiddos
4. China, so I can feel tall, or just normal

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. My back to get better so I can start to think "baby"
2. Parker starting Kindergarden, yikes!
3. Our Maui trip in September
4. Makenna being a Sunbeam at church!

Four People I tag:
1. Christine
2. Desi
3. Misty
4. Mish ca Pish

2 comments:

Roo said...

I love it! I think it is fun to do these tags, you get to know people so much better.
I loved your China comment, probably the one place I felt taller. ha

Misty said...

very fun! I just finished