Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here's Proof!


We are still here, alive and well. This blog has clearly been neglected and I'm not sure if I'm back for real or not. If you can't live without hearing from me here, let me know.

Here are a few updated photos:


In true Princess form, I celebrated my last birthday in style at Disney On Ice! It was fun to see Makenna's face light up. Real princesses were there, which made it perfectly magical.

I'm sure that no one checks my blog anymore, but if you convince me I'm wrong I MAY consider returning. I can promise that the next post will happen in less than 13 months from now at least!

9 comments:

Britanny said...

Um, YES I read your blog! You are on my google reader in fact.

Desi said...

You are on my Google Reader as well so I always check your blog when you have a new post.

It's nice to see you're still around :-)

Kirsten said...

Yes, I check your blog! PLEASE update it!! You are on my fav. blogs on my page so I can track you- cute pics!

Darci said...

It's simply wonderful to see you on here again! You were missed for sure.

The Sadlers said...

Keep blogging! Or start blogging AGAIN!!

jeremy and steph said...

I am convinced you should return...that or you should send monthly email updates with pics to your relatives so far far away who miss and love your cute cute kiddos!

Donya said...

Love that you finally updated! Great pics. YES you should keep blogging :)

Unknown said...

Ummm...hello? Betcha didn't know you're on my google reader either, did you? :)

Joanne said...

I'm just here to check out what great gifts you got in the mail from Darci's Favorite Things Swap... do tell!