Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Butterfields have arrived in the bloggin' world!

So I have decided to commit myself to this because I can count this as my journal....right? At least I am going to convince myself of it! Life with the Butterfields is always one adventure after another. Let me give you some backround info on us. Breck and I have been blissfully married for almost 11 years...yes we are old farts! Parker is now 5, with a much older soul. Makenna is 3 and is quite sassy for her age. Almost 6 years ago, Breck opened up Butterfield Chiropractic and it is a dream come true. He loves what he does and does what he loves. I have the lesser paid position...MOM! Yes, yes, the blessings DO surpass any amount of money! In church, Breck is the Financial Clerk and Elders Quorum teacher and I am the Primary President. We live in Monroe, WA and Breck has created a beautiful haven in our yard and garden. Parker is in Preschool, but anxiously awaiting his time to ride the school bus this fall. Makenna is too busy causing trouble to even care about school, but her love for "girly" things like princess stuff keeps me in tune with my more feminine side. I look forward to writing about some of the smaller silly stuff that I will probably forget. I also look forward to hearing from you!

5 comments:

Darci said...

What a fun way to keep in touch . . . since we never find time to talk! I may be joining the bloggin' world soon as well. Keep it coming!

Donya said...

So long as you continue to talk to me in person or on the phone, and not refer me to your blog every time I ask how you are doing, I am okay with you having a blog. ;) You go girl!

Misha said...

Hurray! I am so excited to keep in touch with you this way. By the way, now that you've joined the century--you must get a facebook account. There are lots of IHSers on there and it has been so fun to see what everyone is up to.

Your kids are so cute.

Mish Capiche

jeremy and steph said...

Steph...you finally gave in!!! We are so excited to be able to see 'Everyday Parker and Kenna' not just vacation Parker and Makenna :)
p.s. great cake!

5norrisgirls said...

Hey, I'm so excited to see pictures of your darling kids . . . blogging is so fun - I gave in and started one a couple of months ago. Can't wait to see what else is happening with your crew!