Saturday, April 26, 2008

Priceless moments


So recently, Parker has been very concerned about the "devil" as he calls it. He asks me all the time why the devil tries to get people to not be nice and "choose the wrong" He can't understand how he is not alive and never has been and how he can do that. So he asks me, "But why would people want to listen to him? Doesn't everyone want to be happy?" I LOVE THE INNOCENSE OF CHILDREN!!!

On another note. Parker has always been an AWESOME eater. A couple of days ago, he had finished all his dinner, as usual, and said "Mommy, I ate all my dinner, can I please have a plum for dessert?" Hmmm...Breck and I played it for a few minutes and then gave in. Makenna later said, "Kar Kar (as she calls him) thats not treat, that's a plum, silly."

1 comments:

Roo said...

I hope my kids are as cute as your kids.