Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ooohhh ya!


So lately, Parker has been totally obsessed with "toe jam" (And no...that is not a cute word for anything else). As soon as he walks into the house, he takes off his shoes and socks and picks the toe jam out of his toes. He even will put his socks on and then just minutes later, they are off again and he is back at it! One time, I saw him repeat that process 4 times...I guess he thinks that everytime you put on a sock, you get instant toe jam! A couple of days ago, he was wearing a new pair of socks and he took them off, got a BIG smile on his face and said, "Ooohhh ya, LOTS of toe jam!"

4 comments:

Desi said...

That is hilarious!

Boys will be boys...or should I say kids will be kids. I don't have boys but some of the things my oldest daughter has done make me wonder whether she shouldn't have been.

Colette Sweet said...

OH MY GOODNESS! So funny!

Darci said...

Don't ya just love the interesting and gross things the kids do. Cassidy had an obsession with toe jam for a while too. Thankfully it seems to have passed - for now at least! =)

Misty said...

nice...and slightly disturbing! =)