Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I know, I know....it's been way too long!

So I am sorry for the lameness of my blog. I hope to start getting back into it. I cannot believe it has been since early October. Where does time go? I don't know, but if you find it...please send some my way! Here are some pics that represent the fall of 2008.

Makenna had a field trip to the pumpkin patch and LOVED it. Here she is with her gal pal, Cassidy.





Halloween: Pumpkins and Trick-or-treating - Makenna wanted to be a sassy M&M (which fits her personality to the T!) and Parker was a scary dragon.








3 comments:

Darci said...

NO WAY! I just happened to look at your blog . . . hoping that the first day of school was finally done. Nice work! I love the fall/halloween pictures.

Roo said...

you have the cutest kids... don't tell anyone. but seriously!!!!

Donya said...

Sure love your kiddos! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day.